Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Blogging...

I have to say... having this blog has given me even more motivation to capture the everyday moments and to download my pictures off my camera regularly!  I have been enjoying this whole blogging thing! =)  Hope you are, too!

Now I'm starting to play with designs a little bit and figure out how to do more cute stuff... so that's fun... but I really have to go to bed.  We've got Zeke's Fall Fun class party tomorrow that I'm helping to put on--with special thanks to Keely and Melissa who are taking my 2 little ones so I can do it!

2 comments:

  1. I love you my dear friend and I am so glad that you are blogging because I miss you terribly and love seeing what you are up too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Amy said! Great blogging girl!

    ReplyDelete