Saturday, July 14, 2012

Projects

Summertime always means projects around the Miller house!  We've been working on a room for Emmy and other various odds and ends.  So excited that today I finally crossed a project off my to-do list that has been on there for about 4 years or so...


Utilizing my handy dandy Cricut (Jubilee cartridge) and cream colored vinal, Ethan helped me cut out the letters to Psalm 126:3.  This verse was on my friend Jessica's Christmas card quite a few years ago and I have kept it on my idea board ever since as something that needed to be up in my home.  It adds a little touch to my kitchen wall and I love that you can see it as you enter the house.  The Lord has been so good to our family, and we truly are FILLED with JOY!!!

Pictures of Emmy's room to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment