Saturday, January 1, 2011

Special Visit

We were very blessed over the last couple of weeks to have our family come up to us to spend time and the holidays with us.  My brother, Mark, and my beautiful sister-in-law, Rachel, were able to spend 4 days with us and we throughly enjoyed our time with them.  One of the things we did was go on a geo-cache out at Columbia College (where I work).  It was a fun family walk--and I got to be the one to find the cache--with a dying battery on the GPS no less! =)  Most of these pictures of Mark and Rachel were from that adventure... and one thing that I feel these pictures show is that they loved being together as much as being with us!  They don't get much time just to be together with their crazy work schedules--and it seemed that they just enjoyed playing together a little bit!  Love you guys and hope that the rest of your vacation was relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment