Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

I have the most amazing husband and father of my children. 
I am so blessed everyday by him and his love for us. 
Thank you, Brian, for being such an awesome Godly example of integrity, wisdom, grace, generosity, and Christ's love.  You are a fun, interesting, thoughtful, and helpful partner in life, love and the crazy ride called parenting.  You are absolutely the best one and I am so blessed to call you mine! 
And not only that, you're pretty hot, too, and you gave me good looking babies!

Father's Day afternoon was spent finishing up Brian's old bike for Zeke (notice the Sonora El 'Bobcat' colors Zeke chose for the restoration) and building Emmy's princess bike that she received as a gift from Nana & Papa Miller for her birthday.  Unfortunately, the building took most of the day, so not much time to ride at the end of it... but we have all summer for that so not to worry (and we need to purchase some helmets!)!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment