Friday, June 3, 2011

Getting better...

Yesterday was finally a breakthrough in Ethan's recovery from getting his tonsils out... he finally wanted to eat (and ate a ton!) and was his mischievious little self again.  He's lost all of his baby chub in this process and looks much more like a little boy now, but it's so great to see his happy smile!!  He took a 4 hour nap, which is definitely longer than usual, but he's on the road to normal again!  Yea!

Also, having the kitten has been a welcome attention distraction for Emmy.  She's so concentrated on the kitty that she hardly notices all the attention that I have had to give Ethan throughout this process, which I am so thankful for.  These past few days has been spent much like this...

It's Zeke's last day of 1st grade today and I get to go be in the class for a pizza party here in a few hours.  We'll be giving Mrs. Hodges (who is a HUGE Giants fan) a pro jersey with her name on it and #23--as she's retiring that is the # of years she's been teaching.  All the kids signed the jersey and we hope that she'll love it as much as we love her! 
(I'll post some pictures here after the event)

Then... Emmy and I are off to Ventura so that I can attend my cousin Staci's wedding and take Emmy to Disneyland for her 5th birthday!!!  We are so excited!!!  Better get packing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment