Tuesday, May 24, 2011

7

Zeke turns 7 today!  Happy Birthday!!!

I love this kid with all my heart and I am so proud of the young man he is becoming.  It is awesome to watch him learn and grow, and not just physically and mentally, but spiritually as well.  I have learned so much about God's love since becoming his mom, and I thank God everyday for his incredible blessing of having Zeke in our lives.

Zeke's breakfast of choice this year--made by dad because I was at the surgery center with little bubba--was waffles with strawberries and whipped cream.  He wants spaghetti and meatballs for dinner, with watermelon, of course.  We get to have Nana & Papa with us this year since they came up to help us with managing everyone while I was with Ethan, so they'll help us celebrate by picking Zeke up from school and staying to enjoy some ice cream cake after dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment