Thursday, May 26, 2011

Changes!

With time to think about things other than teaching/work and running around, I've been able to be productive around the house and getting some things in order.  I'm so excited about the new furniture I found for our entryway!  A couple more baskets for under the bench and some decorative touches are needed, but I already love how it warms up the room and gives us a place to create a home for those things we drop off at the door!
Found this at Motherlode Christian School Thrift Store II.  Great find!  I was a little nervous about the bold color not being one of my 'colors' in my living room, but it adds a life of color that I didn't even know was missing until it was there!  We LOVE it!  We're going to add a couple of baskets for underneath to hold our shoes.

Console table and baskets from Cost Plus World Market.  Just what we were looking for!  Baskets will hold our backpacks, camera bag and the like.  We are going to make the drawer into a 'smart' charging station for our cell phones as well as a place to put those things you need a spot for when you come in the front door!

This is what it looks like today... hopefully more 'cute-si-fying' happening soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment